We look forward to working together with each group to create the most memorable trip of the year at one of the most respected attractions in North America!
We strive to make your planning as stress free as possible by offering simple terms and the best customer service in the industry. Our years of experience working with groups gives us the extra advantage of anticipating and fulfilling your needs. We promise to make your visit to The Lost Colony a memorable day and night!
- Priority seating…we’ll reserve the best for you at the time of your reservation….not when you pay!
- Seating chart available in real time
- Personalized service
- Free bus parking
- Complete event planning
- No lengthy contract agreements
- Easiest payment plan in the industry
- We offer group leaders of professionally organized groups and coach drivers a complimentary ticket
Lots To Do Before The Show
There’s plenty to see and do at Fort Raleigh National Historic Site. Explore earthen forts and enchanted gardens. Follow nature trails through the same wilderness the colonists called home over four hundred years ago. See the exhibits at the newly renovated visitor center. Take a backstage tour of Waterside Theatre and then watch history unfold as a professional cast takes the stage to tell the true story of adventure, courage and sacrifice — the story of The Lost Colony.
- Earthen Fort
- 1896 Monument
- Freedmen’s Colony Monument
- Thomas Hariot Nature Trail
- Freedom Trail
- Elizabethan Gardens
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MORE GREAT ATTRACTIONS, SHOPS & RESTAURANTS ON ROANOKE ISLAND