Does your company have COVID-19 policies and protocols?
- We are located within a National Historic Site, so we follow the guidelines set by the National Park Service.
What are the dates of your contracts?
- Performers: Principals and Sword Fighters will start May 2nd, 2023. The Full Company’s first rehearsal will be May 8th, 2023. Performer contracts are finished on August 26th, 2023.
- Technician/Crew: Contracts for technicians begin May 2nd, 2023. As a technician, you may be obligated to participate in strike, which runs from August 27th-September 2nd, 2023.
- ***We are Flexible with Availability! Please let us know about potential conflicts when applying.***
How do we pay?
- Your salary is paid weekly via Direct Deposit, however you must first submit the proper paperwork to ensure that we are able to pay you!
Where is your theater located?
- The Waterside Theater is located within Fort Raleigh National Historic Site on the north end of Roanoke Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
What is the Rehearsal Period like?
- During the rehearsal period you will have work calls / rehearsals during the day and/or the evening. Most rehearsals and work calls are outdoors.
What is the run of the show like?
- The performance runs Monday through Saturday night every week through closing. There is no performance on Sundays.
- During the day rehearsals or work calls may be scheduled to ensure the smooth operation of the performance.
What is your venue like?
- The venue is a 1500 seat, uncovered amphitheater situated on the north shore of Roanoke Island. The backstage is on the shoreline with beautiful views of the Roanoke Sound.
Do you provide housing?
- We do have housing available to the cast and crew, located less than 1 mile from the Waterside Theatre. The apartments have two bedrooms, a full bath, kitchen, and living room. Housing assignments are made with the assistance of roommate surveys. A refundable housing deposit is required prior to move-in.
Have more questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your questions to the best of our ability!