The Queen Invites Your Group to a Character Dinner at The Lost Colony!
Join us before the show for a delightful dinner with our characters. It’s an extremely unique Outer Banks experience you don’t want to miss!
Gather in our Soundstage Theatre for a buffet style family dinner and the opportunity to meet members of the cast before the show. Have photos taken with our actors in costume and try on samples of our authentic costuming. Enjoy a pasta buffet including a vegetarian marinara, salads, breads, desserts and Pepsi products. It’s a night of memories that will last a lifetime!
This special package includes:
- Premier seating for The Lost Colony
- Souvenir program for adults
- Special gift for the kids
- Pasta Buffet meal
- Backstage Tour
- All processing & handling fees
Reservations, for 50 or more, must be made at least two weeks in advance. Don’t hesitate to make this unique theatrical experience a cornerstone of your group’s trip to the Outer Banks!
- 6:00 The gates of the Waterside Theatre open for dinner. Come early and visit our gift shop.
- 6:45 Take a Backstage Tour! This tour is specifically designed for the Character Dinner program.
- 7:45 It’s show time!!
- 9:45 Meet and Greet the cast in the rainshelter, immediately following the performance.
Please contact the Ticket Office for group availability and reservations! 252-473-6000